Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back To Nepal

I hear the winds whistling through the Himalayans calling my name.
My memory still fresh like my footprints which I left in the snow covered trails during my trek of 2011. During that trek I ventured to Annapurna and completed the Annapurna circuit. Then, flew off to Khumbu and traversed the three passes, Kongma La, Cho La, & Renjo La, as well as, Everest base camp.

The beauty and lure of Nepal is just to great for me to resist. I must return to that magical place.
I must seek the adventure of another trek. See another beautiful side of Nepal.

I depart, with my wife Donna, October 20 to travel into the Annapurna Sanctuary. A beautiful place that takes you deep inside the Annapurna range to see the most beautiful mountains on earth.

We fly into Kathmandu then take a car to Pokhara. After a few days in Pokhaha we’ll head off to the Annapurna range and start the trek.

Call me crazy to go back after only one year but, Nepal is like no place on earth:
Never, Ending, Peace, And, Love.
My wife is both nervous and excited, as this will be her first time venturing outside the USA.
I think she is in for the adventure of her life!

Tom and Donna Freese

No comments:

Post a Comment